****Okay guys, the contest has ended. Thank you to everyone who participated! The winner of the Butterfly Kiss, as determined by random.org, is comment number 18! Congratulations, Siennasai!****
The Butterfly Kiss was one of the first sex toys I reviewed on this blog, way back in early July, and I was very impressed with it. Mine still has a top spot in my collection, and it’s one of my “go to” toys for when I need something quick and effective.
This dual-stimulator is a little bit different from rabbit-style vibes in that rather than a whimsically-shaped bullet attached to the shaft, the Butterfly Kiss has an offset shaft and a wee platform to press against the vulva for external stimulation. The butterfly has some nice ridged texture, which feels awesome as the antennae flap around stimulating the clitoris, and the wings flutter against the labia.
This is an ideal beginner toy, especially for anyone new to dual-stimulation vibes. It’s modestly sized, easy to control, phthalates-free (as are all the products I review), and very flexible. Made from TPR, the motor sits underneath the butterfly, so the shaft is quite bendy since there’s nothing firm inside it. It’s also effective for those of us with a bit more experience using vibrators, too, so don’t underestimate this one.
For those interested in the technical specs, the Butterfly Kiss has 3 inches of insertable length, with a 1 1/4-inch diameter. There is a single, push-button control on the bottom, which is the battery compartment cap, and did you notice that it’s flat so this vibe can stand up on its own? The vibrations are pretty strong considering it’s only powered by 2 AAA batteries, and there are 3 speeds to play with.
So, who wants to try a Butterfly Kiss? The awesome folks at Babeland are letting me give one away, woohoo!
Visit Babeland.com, take a look around their online sex toy store, and then leave a comment here letting me know what other product(s) they offer that you would like to try. You must do this in order for bonus entries to count. I’m nosy.
For bonus entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each entry, as well as any relevant links/usernames so I can verify.
- Follow @Babeland_Toys on Twitter.
- Follow @buzzvibe (that’s me, you know) on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway, up to once a day (please leave a link to your tweet with your comment). Include a link to this post, @Babeland_Toys and @buzzvibe in your tweet. You can even use this example: Butterfly Kiss Waterproof #Vibrator #giveaway from @Babeland_Toys & @buzzvibe: http://bit.ly/cDtNsc Ends Nov 20, 2010 #sextoy.
- Follow Buzz on Vibes via either Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs.
- Add Babeland Toys as a friend on Facebook.
- Like the Babeland.com page on Facebook.
- Like the Buzz on Vibes page on Facebook.
- Add me as a friend on Facebook.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
- Subscribe via email or RSS to Buzz on Vibes.
- Leave a comment on my Butterfly Kiss review. Then comment on this post letting me know.
- Link to and blog about this giveaway on the blogging platform/social media website of your choice (please include a link to your post in your comment). You get 3 entries for doing this, so please leave 3 comments.
This giveaway is only open to US residents who are at least 18 years old. Entries close at 11:59 p.m. CDT on November 20, 2010. Winner to be selected from the comments via Random.org and will have 48 hours after being notified to claim the Butterfly Kiss. Good luck!